Provade is seeking a full-time Oracle Business Intelligence Developer in Milwaukee, WI or Pleasanton, CA. The person hired will be a key player in the future strategy of Provade and its leadership as the premier VMS solution for Oracle customers.
This developer’s role will work directly with the core Business Intelligence team to design and develop world-class analytics. A successful candidate should be able to work with functional business analysts, business process owners and other technical team members for a given requirement or process. This includes taking part of the design, soliciting feedback and documenting the information associated with the integrations for support and change management purposes.
Further, the candidate should be capable of executing requirement and design specification into development deliverables.
- Gathering the technical requirements, design and develop business analytical solutions, testing and implementing of Business Intelligence/ (ETL, Reporting, Analytics) requirements.
- Design and develop ETL (Extract Transform and Load) maps using industry standard tools like Oracle Warehouse Builder.
- Design and develop ER diagrams and map the source data into data warehouse objects.
- Data model design and documentation (Facts and Dimensions, Business Users & Security Permissions, Stars with Hierarchies, Business Model Names for Source Columns, Reports and Dashboard Layouts).
- Design and develop objects in Oracle database.
- Developing Oracle Business Intelligence meta-data layer. Configure repository on all the three layers (Physical Layer, Business Logic and Mapping Layer and Presentation Layer).
- Develop Dashboards / Reports with different Analytics Views (Pivot Table, Chart, Tabular and View Selector), Alerts, Guided Navigation, and Dynamic / Interactive Dashboards with drill-down capabilities using global and local Filters.
- Support by fixing incidents and enhance the business solutions that are developed based on the functional and strategic requirements.
- Support and enhance the transaction business applications as needed.
- Develop and run the internal financial reporting for the organization.
Skills & Abilities
- Ability to work with and enhance complex, highly integrated enterprise applications.
- Ability to interpret business requirements and develop technical solutions to internal and external systems.
- Self-starter with "can-do" attitude a must in a fast-paced business and technical environment.
- Ability to work with multiple levels of business and IT management.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to learn and apply new trends and technology in I.T
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- 5+ years of technical integration experience with a Business Intelligence and/or ETL Tool
- BS in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Desirable, technical experience with: eProcurement, iProcurement, Services Procurement, HR Systems, or Oracle Applications like Purchasing and AP
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org