Provade is seeking a full-time Oracle ERP Developer in Milwaukee, WI. The person hired will be a key player in the future strategy of Provade and its leadership as the premier VMS solution for Oracle customers.
This Developer’s role will deal specifically with Oracle E-Business Suite and its related technologies and applications. A successful candidate must be proficient in developing and supporting enhancements to Oracle applications and their related integrations.
A successful candidate should be able to work with functional business analysts, business process owners and other technical team members for a given requirement or process.
Further, the candidate should be capable of executing requirement and design specification into development deliverables.
- Design, Development and testing of enterprise applications extensions and interfaces.
- Ability to write maintainable application code which effectively and efficiently implements business requirements.
- Work with fellow developers to provide on-time and complete features, documentation and peer training.
- Participate in all phases of the Agile software development life cycle including technical analysis, design, development, testing, documentation and deployment.
- Interact with customers and provide guidance with iProcurement, Purchasing, AP, and HR.
Skills & Abilities
- Ability to work with and enhance complex, highly integrated enterprise applications.
- Ability to develop technical solutions to business requirements in a complex applications environment
- Self-starter with "can-do" attitude a must in a fast-paced business and technical environment
- Ability to work with multiple levels of business and IT management
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Ability to learn and apply new trends and technology in IT
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 4+ years of technical experience with Oracle Applications 11i.
- Broad knowledge of core technical areas of the business and accompanying functional modules of Oracle 11i e-Business Suite.
- Experience integrating Oracle Applications with various formats including flat-file (CSV), XML, and SOAP.
- Detailed technical knowledge of iProcurement and Oracle Purchasing.
- Hands-On experience with Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, Workflow, Shell scripting.
- Technical proficiency with Oracle SOA Suite, particularly ESB, BPEL and related SOA concepts.
- Hands-On experience with Oracle extension using OA framework a plus.
- BS in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent experience
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org