As part of our continued growth in Milwaukee, WI, Provade is interviewing candidates for a Software Developer. This individual will be a key player in the future strategy of Provade and its leadership as the premier Vendor Management System (VMS) solution provider.
The Developer’s role will be to assist in building out new and exciting functional offerings for Provade, utilizing a mix of the latest in development tools and technologies, including mobile applications.
Provade is seeking candidates who will fit in a team of strong and dynamic programmers specializing in database and object-oriented programming languages. Strong applicants will have the opportunity to take functional designs and turn them into user-experience-focused applications.
Developers must have an aptitude and desire to learn new software languages and other aspects of software development beyond code.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science.
- Experience with Object Oriented programming languages such as Java, .NET, C/C++/C#, Objective-C, etc.
- Experience with Relational Databases and SQL.
- Applicant must have programmed in more than one programming language.
- Strong analytical, technical and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with "can-do" attitude a must in a fast-paced business and technical environment.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent problem-solving, oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with web or mobile-based applications or web services.
- Experience with Oracle Database and PL/SQL
- Basic experience with a UNIX-based operating system
- An understanding of web-based applications and how they interface to other devices.
- Ability to interpret business requirements and develop unique technical solutions.
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Please send resume to: email@example.com