When you use Provade’s services, we send cookies to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser.
Cookies are used to improve the quality of the service and are not used to track your access outside of Provade’s services. These cookies may also be used to easily bring you back to Provade’s services if you have been sent to another web site for specialized processing.
Securing Your Data:
Provade will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Provade will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information contained in electronic transmissions between Provade and its clients or third party vendors will be protected by encryption technology.
We restrict access to personal information to Provade employees and contractors who have a need to know that information to operate, develop and improve our services. These individuals sign confidentiality agreements and may be subject to disciplinary actions, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they violate these agreements. All employees sign confidentiality agreements, as well as offer letters, that allude to this. Contractors also sign NDA that also highlight this confidentiality issue.
Provade uses the personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected. We review our data collection, storage and processing practices to insure we collect and use this information only for the intended purposes as permitted under this policy. We take reasonable steps to insure the data collected and the processing of that data insures the accuracy, completeness and currency of that information.
Cross-Border Data Transfers:
Provade complies with the U.S. – EU Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce. Provade is committed to protecting your privacy:
- Notice: When we collect your personal information, we’ll give you timely and appropriate notice describing what personal information we’re collection, how we’ll use it, and the types of third parties with whom we may share it.
- Choice: We’ll give you choices about the ways we use and share your personal information, and we’ll respect the choices your make.
- Relevance: We’ll collect only as much personal information as we need for specific, identified purposed and we won’t use it for other purposes without obtaining your consent.
- Retention: We’ll keep your personal information only as long as we need it for the purpose for which we collected it or as permitted by law.
- Accuracy: We’ll take the appropriate steps to make sure the personal information in our records is accurate.
- Access: We’ll provide ways for you to access your personal information, as required by law, so you can correct inaccuracies.
- Security: We’ll take appropriate physical, technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from the loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration and destruction.
- Sharing: Except as described in this policy, we won’t share your personal information with third parties without your consent.
- International Transfer: If we transfer your personal information to another country, we’ll take appropriate measures to protect your privacy and the personal information we transfer.
- Enforcement: We’ll regularly review how we’re meeting these privacy promises, and we’ll provide an independent way to resolve complaints about our privacy practices.